Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About

Sweet Home Music City is a Blog about my new Nashville life. I have high expectations for my blog. But, considering that I have spent 7 hours deciding on what my layout, style, and first post in 5 months..I think I better take it slow! These things are a lot more complicated that what I remembered...maybe that is why I quit writing. Ha. I am a little more determined and focused this time, though!

I want my blog to be more than just what fun thing happened last weekend. I want to share my recipes, my music, my projects that I'm working on, and books that I am reading! I know you're thinking...does she realize that her blog just has 5 posts at the moment? And, only one from this month? Yes, I know this. There is more to come! Once I get the hang of this, maybe it will be more exciting for my followers to come and visit!