Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A "Yellow Rain boots" kind of day



As most of you know, Nashville along with everywhere else, has had quite a bit of snow! But, yesterday was a rainy day..so I got to wear my new yellow rain boots! Yesterday was my day off from work...aka...my lazy day with Chandler. We woke up, took a walk, watched the Today show and watched...my favorite...Regis and Kelly. Well, soon to be just Kelly :(. I can't decide who I would like to be her new co-host. I personally would love to wake up to Mark Consuelos every morning. That would definitely start my day off right!

I enjoyed a nice rainy day reading and going to the gym for a overdue workout! It was a very long overdue workout..that I am now feeling the effects of taking that long break. As I was riding that bicycle yesterday I was thinking...man why have I done this to myself? But, I justified it by saying that when it's pretty weather outside, I enjoy running/jogging. But, when it gets cold I don't want to go outside..I just want to stay inside all cuddled up! But, I am overcoming my "cold fear" by going to the gym at Lipscomb! Wish me luck..

After my dreaded workout I came home to get ready for dinner with Brad Shrader! This, of course, was the highlight of my day. I took Chandler over to play with their dog, Zack. Let's just say that Chandler was excited to see him, but Zack, not so much. Zack wants no part of Chandler. Uncle Gary said that Zack was had the "traumatized" look for a whole day after Chandler left last time. So, this time, they tried to prepare Zack and talk to him about "that little terror" coming over again! Ha. For those of you that know Brad, you know that his favorite place to eat is...the one and only.. Cracker Barrel! So, off we headed to Cracker Barrel! Brad enjoyed a big plate of pancakes! Spending time with Brad is one of my favorite things about living in Nashville. Brad is the happiest, kindest, and most genuine person I know and I am very thankful to have him in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment