Friday, July 16, 2010

Having a blog is new to me. I was definitely talked into doing this...but I think I secretly like it. My only concern is that I am not writing about things that other people care about reading, ha! But, I have to remember what Liz told me, "The blog is for you, not others." So, really I am writing so I can remember the things that go on in my life. My memory is already getting rusty, lol, so I am excited to have this as a reminder one day! Nashville just gets more and more exciting each day that I am here!! I have had many visitors this past couple of days and I just love it. I don't really feel like I am "set up" to entertain just yet, but none the less I love having company. :) Moving here has really made me realize what a "grown up" I am becoming. I have really enjoyed cooking! Tonight I made chicken risotto, green beans, and french bread with olive oil dip :). It was delicious, if I do say so. Liz is here visiting and has given me many wonderful tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment